Author of Designers Here and There: Inside the City and Country Homes of America's Top Decorators



Friday, March 4, 2011

Architectural Design Show 2011 ~ Book Signing

Nearly a year after the release of "Designers Here and There" I've been asked to do another book signing! I love doing these, getting to meet dozens of interesting people, many of whom become friends or business associates.

Please stop by the Potterton Bookstore at the AD Show, Pier 94, 55th Street at Westside Highway, NYC, to say "hello" and if you like, purchase a book.

I'll be there on Friday, March 18th at 3:00 pm.

Vicente Wolf and Eric Cohler who are featured in it will be joining me.


1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. architectural design dallas

    ReplyDelete