Author of Designers Here and There: Inside the City and Country Homes of America's Top Decorators



Thursday, September 2, 2010

A New Chapter Has Begun -- And It's For YOU!

BOOKS UNLIMITED is open for business. The experiences I encountered with my own highly successful books helped me shape a uniquely practical system that can be put to good use by designers of homes, furnishings and accessories.

Let me guide you through the confusing maze of challenges involved in creating, publishing and selling the book you always wanted, one that sets you apart and presents you as a unique individual . . . a book that helps you build your brand.

Your friends can't do it. Your agent won't. I will.

So call me. You've nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment