Author of Designers Here and There: Inside the City and Country Homes of America's Top Decorators



Friday, July 9, 2010

Books Make the Birthday

Today's my birthday ... yes, 21 again ... and I got the best present ever: "Designers Here and There" is going into a second printing! Am I happy or what?!? And according to my friends in Europe, it's getting attention over there, as well. When you're next in Paris, stop into Galignani, American University of Paris Bookstore, Tea and Tattered Pages and W.H. Smith. In Milan it's in Libraria Melting Pot and Panton's English Bookshop.
Now if someone would jet me over so I could do some book signings ...

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! That is wonderful news!!! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Michele! I am so excited ....look forward to reading your book! Great acomplishment and all the fun of the tour as well!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete