Author of Designers Here and There: Inside the City and Country Homes of America's Top Decorators



Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today's the Day

"Designers Here and There" arrives in bookstores today. From usual suspects like Borders -- I was just told the one on Park Avenue in NYC has already sold out -- Barnes & Noble, Rizzoli and Archivia in New York to Books & Books in Miami, Walker Museum Art Book Center in Minneapolis and MoMA in San Francisco to the California hotel chain Ayres Hotels and Suites. It's in Canada too, from Vancouver in the west to Quebec and Toronto in the East, Paris, Milan and London.
A joyous day for all those involved especially my editor Stacee Lawrence at The Monacelli Press, a Random House imprint, and my friends and the designers profiled in the book. I'm a happy camper!

1 comment:

  1. I received my book from Amazon yesterday and I love what I see. Seeing designers actual homes as well as their vacation homes was quite inspiring.

    Such a fabulous book, Michele!

    ReplyDelete